Sunday, December 16, 2007

Day 1 of absence...

As usual, went for work in the early morning... Been trying hard to push myself to at least train up myself for the coming ippt. But as usual it was to no avail given the fact that people like Terence and gang just had to tempt me and eat like 3 times while we met for a supposedly "dinner" which resulted in dinner, coffee and eventually supper all within 4 hours! But thanks, felt great...

Lots of attractive movies have been showing all around the island. Bleagh... cant wait for baby to return then maybe.... and just maybe.... we could have a movie marathon! Somehow I'm kinda looking forward to Chun Mei's return. Honestly, I'm like expecting many gifts which I've got no clue why I might deserved them. Maybe because I'm waiting for your souvenirs from Japan and also christmas presents!!!! *hops hops


*Birthday is coming.... BIRTHDAY is COMING!!!!!

4 comments:

`chunmeielle said...

didnt you receive my comments and view my blog! youre not online again... sucks... please me online tmr night ok! im dying to talk to you

`chunmeielle said...

you just miss my presents.. im not coming home....

Ser said...

omg.. ur profile song so emo.. haha

Amanda Lee fayth said...

haha! u only miss her presents! how can?! LOL


anyhow......must meet up soon kies! my last day in the office is her day back in Sin!!=D


we'll have fun fun fun!!=D

p/s: actually i miss her presents too!! rofl!!! jkjk....:)))