Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ok so there isn't really much highlights recently...
Some random thoughts:

hmm...

Yipee! 1 year down... just another more before I ord!...

Drinks at Daniel's house is certainly not good... in elle's eyes at least... XD -vomits-

TP coming real soon, but my instructor's busy flying kite...

Goodness time pasts so slowly!!! cant wait for my life to progress...

There's so much I'm gonna do... soon as I ord that is... =P

Oh oh oh! And soon I shall plan an oversea trip with a friend! muahaha!

3 comments:

Ser said...

that is what? haha.. after ord.. planning holidays? sounds like... eh.. hahaha

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

about the GOSSIP u wanna know rite, hahahaha ay u so busybody hahaha...

tell u another time when we have the bitching session ba.

Marie said...

changed my url! relink me =D http://riaseah.blogspot.com/