Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Arghhhh crap twag urgh purghhh!!!! I'm so gonna complain and whine!!!!

Blasted computer and its internet connection!!! Its been giving me a real headache for the past few days! Its always konking off somehow or I can never get it started... =( I think its time for me to replace my computer parts. hmm... I'll need a DVD drive, an internet anthena thingy... I think its called PCI adapter. Gosh, the worse thing is I'm so stupid when it comes to computers assembly... I NEED HEEELPPP!!!

So meanwhile, since my internet connection is still hanging on... I shall update an entry... tsk! Oh oh oh! A friend of Ser Ee who's putting up at NY now is offering to help buy an iPhone for me! ME! How cool is that! But it comes at a price though... iterally! Haha! Its going for $980! Its like 1k for a phone... I guess I really gotta contemplate whether or not I should buy. Well then again it might take a while, seeing how indecisive I can me... =P

Oh, recently the girl's been feeling down emotionally and physically. I know its straining for her, knowing that she's so weak and yet I cant be there often due to work. I know I know... I'm sorry... Guess sometimes I'm too tired from work and I neglected you... Gominasai... =( Please get well k? Gastric flu is something not to mess around with...

hmm... ok... now I've vented all muah frustrations and problems, I no longer know what else to blog... LOL! Until my next successful internet connection.... take the best of care! CIAO!

4 comments:

`chunmeielle said...

you can come my house and use the internet!! =DD SUPER WIRELESS GOOD CONNECTION HERE! heehee

Ser said...

i am not at NY.. haha.. is one of my ginna friend..aiyoo..:D think u need to buy alot of stuffs...here lack one, there lack one...

кwǎйgяόng said...

elvin to ser: Hey! I never said you were at NY! I only said that a friend of yours! hahaha! I innocent man! =P

кwǎйgяόng said...

elvin to chunmeielle: =DD I want to use my internet at my own house then can talk to you also ma... otherwise its gonna be so troublesome. LOLL