Saturday, September 29, 2007

Terrible day for me today. Went to work with a fever and had lots of "loose stools". Managed to end my duty early and took a cab by waiting under the scorching heat! Reached home with a 38.6 degree fever. =(

Babe finished her group discussion and met up with me at novena station where we went to Tan Tock Seng Hospital. And as usual, doctors there always seemed to be busy with something even though you don't see much patients around... weird...

So I was told I suffered from food poisoning. Doc even put his finger in my back****!!!! Gosh! Felt as though I was anal-ed. LOL!!! Later went on drip, had 3 big pills at one shot which nearly chocked me and ate hospital food after such a long time. And it sure hell sucked! LOL!



That 3 bags of NaCl! Ouch!!!



The plain "chicken-less" porridge and bland milo.

Yucks! I think its gonna be a long long long long long time again before I'll ever even try to eat something like that! haha!

Thank you for showering me with so much TLC. I know sometimes I might trigger your anger just by asking you to let me take care of myself, all because I cant bear to see you "suffer" so much because of me. I'm sorry... Dont be angry anymore k? -hugs- Thank you for EVERYTHING you've done today! and any other day!!! =DD And I promise tonight is gonna be the last night you'll ever have to eat dinner alone. =P

*knew you wouldn't like this pic, thats why I minimized it. =P

2 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are u feeling better now?
u din tell me juz now, i'd rather get lost den to call and ask....

now i feel so bad...
=(

кwǎйgяόng said...

Haha! Its alright, I was able to talk anyway. At least you managed to find your way right? =DD Dont feel bad ya!