Friday, June 02, 2006

Busy busy me...

Yipee! My school is gonna start soon! cant wait for it to commence! hmm, this period of time there'll be lots of things that'll be happening... Well, for one my performance! located in orchard road, really think it'll be a spectacular night! The suspense in time is killing me! Apart from that is school that we all know... hmm, really gotta gambatte and do muah best!

However, apart from that, i just realised that i'm also in a tight schedule. For one cos my contract as a performer hasnt ended so i'll have to work and study at the same time! I was thinking of quitting, however there's a 'fee' or should i just call it a penalty that i'll have to pay... its $1500!!! no point right? esp when the contract is gonna cease at the end of september. I just hope that it wont be a great burden for me... Probably try to call YAMAHA and let them know so that i dont have to perform so often and have more time to study!

And wa lao! (damn), there's another thing i wanna complain man! Singapore is getting warmer and warmer! And people who are all around my small little country is saying how cold their place is and i'm like @#$%^&*!!!! I just miss those times where i can go for a ski or ice-skate under the sun! hai... i wanna see white flakes all around meee!!!

Did you know? You will burn about 7% more calories walking on hard dirt than pavement...
HAHA!!!

No comments: