Saturday, June 10, 2006

Does anyone know?

I heard that you can put audio files unto blogs right? provided if there is this url thingy right? I'm a I.T idiot so is there anyone who has any site to introduce this function?

realised that with music around... my heart will be much more relaxed...

Been feeling sick these days.. was trying to go out before schools starts. But i was supposed to go out to sentosa today... all my stoopid fever's fault... guess there's always another time right? haha... Oh, thanks for those tags people! really love your suggestions regarding hdd esp trs. Thanks! erm, i guess i may not need such a big storage space for it. All i need is some programs and documents. But i'll do more researching...

Did u know?
Elephants are the only mammals that cant jump

No comments: