Thursday, July 27, 2006

Army...


Whoa! I've received my enlistment letter.. finally! was beginning to wonder whether was there a army cork-up that they forgotten about me, that'll be good! haha! But unfortunately i've received it...

But hey! guess what? I went for my medical check-up and was referred to as Pes B status. However, i thought that i would be somewhere in tekong serving my PTP and BMT as i'm probably over-weight and cant run for nuts! But God blessed me with The Green Letter with The Blue Logo! Haha, opening up the letter was a letter from the Police Academy! haha! yep, you guessed it right! i'm serving my NS as a policeman! haha, super slack job sia!
The only thing that i'll be doing in there would be writing loads of compositions of missing cats, disturbing neighbours and missing properties! haha! with air-conditioned enviroment, the only thing that'll get fitter and more muscular would be my fingers on the keyboard! oh wells, thats if i'm transferred to NPC that is...

Life's a confusing conundrum of emotions!!! Somtimes i just dont understand certain people and the way they handle life and situations... A moment they can miss you like crazy and yearn for you. The next moment they can push all sorts of blame on you even when they're the ones at fault... I need Shiraz!!! Sorry if i seem a little vexed... just thought i'd feel better writing them down...

Oh wells, guess i'll stop here... gotta go train a little and be physically prepared for NS! haha, ciao!

No comments: