Monday, August 28, 2006

Friendship... companionship... lovers...

Its a new day its a new vision! A beginning phrase... a new chapter in my life... Nothing much to talk about other than my new chapter with sayang. Exams were basically over, was hinted to me by my teacher that i did amazingly well though i've had no idea whether he how much he meant by 'amazingly'... but from what he said, i think a distinction might do well for me, hahaha!

Well, if you're not into mushy stuff or anything that might raise your hair then its time for you to close this window now cos its my time to brag about muah love.. hehe!

What else can i say other than the fact that i've met an amzing girl who has caused a deep impression of me... Someone who i thought i could only meet through my dreams, someone who i thought that i can only dream about but can never hold... But guess what? it came true! And never had i felt this way before...

You may say that its just the beginning phrase of my life that i'm feeling this way and that in time to come, all that i've once felt will probably fade away. But to me, i seriously doubt that this will happen. Though i cannot totally say that i wont change, but i'll change in a way that i'll still love her with all my heart, just that you know... all those mushy love love aww stuff that new couples say to one another will probably decrease? hahaha! i'm not too sure about it meself... but lets just let time and both our hearts tell... I'm very sure that if we're able to continue what we've been doing...

But these days have been totally 'rejuvenating'! Its like i'm starting to grow and learn things from one another and it has never been so interesting! hahahahahahaha! May we overcome any obsticles along the way and breakaway from the norm! Hallelujah!

No comments: