Sunday, August 13, 2006

Love worship

Yesterday night was a night that brought me closer to Him! Things that I never could see was shown to me by the grace and mercy of Him. Lord i consecrate my life to You. Truly enjoyed the sermon, band, company, atmosphere and everyone...

There wasnt much time to take photos as we were all too busy to jumpin, praisin, singin and rockin! But here are some of the pics that we managed to snap!


The wonderful gang!!!


Praise the Lord our God... our Father!!!


Friends of Elle and Clarence


Me and Elle!


Aussie Pastor and his story abt his first kiss, haha!

These are most of the stuff that we took! it sure was a spectacular night! Now with God by our side... exams will surely be a breeze! haha!!! Oh, i missed out another impt person! my buddy, Clarence who was kind enough to help snapping!



No comments: