Sunday, February 04, 2007

Chinese New Year

Wipes the dusts, cleans the site, spray sheltox! (re-updated with pictures!)

Its clean now...

Ok i know its been a long time again. Sigh, why is everyone so "on" in updating blogs? Imagine having to come back everyday and the first thing you do iss switch on your computer and start your diary for the day etc... wont it seem like a chore? lol

I've no idea but it seems that everyone around me is enjoying every bit of it. As for me? Ok fine thou shall admit... I'm just lazy... tsk tsk!

SO! days have been fine, time has past, things have progressed. Soon, new year is coming!

Yesterday, after catching an awesome movie (Miss Potter) with baby at Plaza Singapura, we headed down to chinatown. I'd say... that females do have a certain amount of influence on guys... vice versa i hope!

As i was saying, we headed down to chinatown as she influence me to get a Long Pao for CNY. I agreeed! lol! So we went down and boy! the people and the shops were like @#$%^&* ! ! ! I've seldom or never been to the heart of chinatown and i'd like to say, it sure was a hectic night! haha! Baby had a painful night! [cos people walking kept stepping on her lil toes! err, me as well =( sorry!]












Haha! I didnt expect I'd look kinda good in one of those. =P

Make things short, there was this ideal shop that had the most choice of Long Paos. And I was lost for choice! As much as baby was looking forward for me to get one, i was tooo!! But unfortunately, the price was a little stiff even after the discount that uncle gave.

Guess I'll have to think about it a little more before i decide again, and then it'll be another HECTIC trip down! hahahaha!

*Woot! Wakeboarding is tomorrow!!! Cant wait... CANT WAIT ! ! !

No comments: