Monday, July 23, 2007

Update update update! ! ! ! LOL! ! !

Alrighty, nothing much really. Apart the fact that I've extracted 2 of my teeth last week and I'm gonna be wearing braces in 2 days time. Gosh! I've no idea at all how much its gonna hurt. But as far as I've heard, its pretty much fine. =( *means no MC for me*

Yipee! Anniversary's coming soon! I'm just so exited! For our 1st year, we're gonna be staying over at... Sentosa's SILOSO BEACH RESORT! How cool is that?! LOL. Compliments and ideas from the lover girl, we decided to celebrate it there and enjoy the scenery around us, the love in the air, the hands interlocking together, the heart as one. Time just felt so slow now... I cant wait! Prezzies! =P

I seem to have some memory malfunction. I cant seem to remember things that are so important! Well, I'm referring to birthdays, dates, things, etc! LOL! I know its kinda serious but its funny at the same time. (Sorry baby, I know its my fault).

Yea, so before i forget. Here's wishing AMANDA FAYTH a wonderful advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Another occasion to get presents eh? COOL!

Ok! so much so for now... till next time... CIAO! XD

3 comments:

Amanda Lee fayth said...

eh uncle.. abit early for bday wishes lah!xD

but thank u anyways!!=D

hope ur braces dun hurt tt bad!!x)

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

dun worry
its really not so bad
or rather, nt bad at all.

one impt thing to remember at the dentist chair...
remember to pick colours ya.

кwǎйgяόng said...

sniffs!!! so nice luh you all... I promise to take care of myself... sniffs... WAAAA!!!

*winks* LOL