Sunday, September 16, 2007

Exciting day today! First of all I want to congratulate 2 of my friends who have attain the key to adulthood! YES! They've turned 21. It isn't everyday where you turn 21 you know. So of course you've gotta have the biggest celebration now that you're both a teen and an adult. LOL!

Went to Roi's place to have a crash course birthday party with company (Phyllis, Yvonne and ChunMei). Wow, I must say that I ate quite alot! Thought I'd reserve a portion of my stomach for another birthday party later in the evening but the food was simply too delicious! Thanks to Roi's uncle for his amazing cooking! LOL!

Soon after we had no choice but to leave for Kar Jun's party over at the other side of Singapore. So we travelled from Bukit Panjang all the way to Pasir Ris! lol! Reached there in time to have our second congrats to muah study partner, badminton kaki and also my roti prata buddy at jalan kayu... hahaha! Unfortunately the other kaki isn't here but in Australia. =(

Usual celebration.... Large birthday cake! Oh oh oh! and there was this hectic camera woman who was taking so many pictures of us! gosh I swore I wanted to get shades for everyone! Even KJ said that! hahaha!

Well, ended in a very bloated stomach.... full of vodka... full of tiramitsu.... full of everything!!!

Birthdays are so fun to have! Especially your 21st! Haha, for some you can expect big big big big presents. Others just have the good 'ol company to hang around. Some others have just a small close friends for warm company while others like grand celebration in a hotel! All in all they're all very heart-felt. I wouldnt mind the presents though... muahahahahaha! oops.... =P

shall update with the pictures once I've collected them all from everyone!


3 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

oh no...more chemical x coming soon.
muahahaha

кwǎйgяόng said...

ehh!!! what?! more chemical X? you wish!!!! hahaha!

aint gonna make more people laugh on the train no more... =P

`chunmeielle said...

lol. I want pictures!~!!!