Monday, December 31, 2007

Everyone seems to be doing some reflection for 2007 as a new year approaches. I guess one way or another, we've all moved on. I wish all my friends a Happy New Year! May the coming year bring you success, happiness, fulfillment, and contentment. Lets just do a little self-reflection;

Some of my reflections this year:

- It seems just yesterday when I was struggling during BMT. It was a good experience. But then again... you know I'm lying. HAHA!

- I did what I wanted to achieve this year. Attain driving license and getting my braces. Not that much I can do in NS anyways.

- Love just seems to nurture too. Elle and myself understand one another better. We are just the same as we once began. Which I think its really really extraordinary. And they say feelings change... ha!


My 2008 Resolutions:

- Attain my degree

- Attain my diploma in Music

- If possible.... Get a car (Need all the luck)

- Come up with a career plan which can be a real nutcrack.

Somehow 2008 seems so much more hectic. But enthralling at the same time. Gosh I so cant wait till ord!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!