Sunday, March 02, 2008

There I was sitting in the cinema watching the "The Leap Years" and through my mind was running with lots of thoughts. Apart, from the love story line, I'd say the environment, the music, the atmosphere... just everything about it makes it feel so me. Strange but I've never really been able to express them in words... only from the things around me. Just happens that this whole "place" seems so familiar.

I guess that's why music relates to me alot. It says all about how I feel even without the words.

Have you ever compared that "you" when you're sitting alone at home after shower with your mind relaxing and wondering through how much your life went past. Compared to the "you" when you're out with your friends, parents or even the spouse? Who of yourself do you feel closer to?

I'm not sure if its a good thing. But the first option is more of me. Well, you can say I'm a person who likes to appreciate the environment around myself. And sometimes I do feel that "lonesome" self, just lying back and dwelling into simplicity of life.

Don't get me wrong, I still love Elle with all my heart and she's the best girl I've met. Though we still have lots of things to learn from one another but if you give me another chance to choose someone else, I'd rather glue myself to her. =D *Love you sweets!

2 comments:

`chunmeielle said...

-touched-

-tear drops-

-smiles-

I love you too :D

Terrence said...

and not to me? or kar jun? *sob*