Sunday, May 14, 2006

Another tiring day...

Its another tiring day today! But at least it was a day well spent... As planned, i bought my phone today... wow... i must be really out of time, didnt know hps had such cool functions! Apart from that, i went down to Funan IT mall to get a webcam too! so now i can see people and others can see my 'beautiful and sexy' face! HAHAHA!!! oh wells, i guess that about all today...

Haissh... feel like i'm in this 'twilight' time zone now.. lots of things going through my mind, good and bad... well for one, been thinking of work... Its really been keeping me at the edges of my chair, lots of work to prepare for just a 20mins performance... hope things are worth it! And erm.. apart from that, been feeling very weak and a little sick too, haish.. think i've over-worked my body... its time to really hibernate meself !!! Guess thats all i've got to say today... till next time, take care everyone and may GOD bless each and everyone of you!!! smilez!!!

Did you know???

Eleven of the fifty U.S states are named after an actual person?

No comments: