Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Just another day...

Oh wells, its another fine day for me... When it comes to weekdays, my life seems like a video recording, it just keeps playing the same thing, rewind... then re-play over and over again... haha, anyway.. just a few updates... intending to go over to malaysia for shopping this june. Dont know why my butt just cant seem to stay in Singapore! I'm just weird la... sorry...

Apart from that, i need some of you guys to help me in this... Need your advise... i intend to go to malaysia to get a video camera, do you think its wise? I mean like purchase it from those shopping centres la like KLCC (twin towers). Not sure whether the prices will be cheaper as compared to Singapore's. However, i'm worried about the warrenty(spell error =P) thingy... so you guys do drop tags to let me know what you think ya... heez...

I guess thats about it for my day... till my next entry... take care folks! love ya!


Did you know? (this is kinda sick, but here goes) I just figured out that the 'boss' of Adidas is kinda perverted and sick... know why? cos it simply means... ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT SEX! haha!!!
*the above 'fact' is not factual at all... for entertainment purposes only... heez!

No comments: