Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Can life get any worse?

Can life get any worse?!

Things has been downhill for me... Either that or its the bad things that affects me more than the good... There are certain things i'm not sure whether to write down or not cos i do not want anymore misunderstandings... But i guess everyone has a point in their life where they feel as though hopes have vanished from their lives... But i'm sure mine will come back to me again soon... i hope...

Just learned a news today. Aint gonna say what it is. But i really dont know why... when i learned about it, my heart just started to ache alot. However, i was surprised that i didnt even shed a tear! Whats wrong with me? Do i have feelings in me or am i simply stronger? Now i'm beginning to understand how my friend felt when she told me about it too... Thanks girl, i finally understand how you feel... Btw, happy birthday!

Started to think about my future as well. Initially i was thinking of doing some career in the arts like piano/electone teacher, music producer, etc. But after much thinking, i realised that singapore is a country too small for me market my 'talent' or skills... Hence, i've decided to take further studies... Thought of going to SMA and do Business and Marketing or something like that... Going down for an application and interview.. However, as usual... Mr. GOODTHINGS have never visited me lately. Realised that i wasnt eligible to study this year due to my enlistment and there was little chance of me getting a deferment... I really have to pray now... Just hope that fate will have a change of heart... Btw, am i sounding disoriented? I guess its just 'me' now... do pardon me ya and sorry if i've destroyed your day, forgive me... i'll be fine in time to come...

So here is all there is... till my next entry... take care everyone! GOD bless you all!


No comments: