Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thanks... i really appreciate it...

Just wanna say a very big thank you to marcus and marie tonight for brightening my day. Friends like you will always be remembered and appreciated! Cant describe how much you guys have helped me tonight though it may seem nothing... once again... a very big thank you.

Well, guess things are the same as ever except that i've started to have my schedule filled up even before my break commence. Haha, went out with marie and marcus today and had a whole entire night of fun, laughter and crap! its really nice to laugh with these bubbly people! We just got so excited that we've even book an advance movie ticket at the new ceineplex! cool huh...

I guess things like these will really help me and prevent me from dwelling in to things which i know will progress no more. Its a phrase which i have to go through and i need help from friends like you! also wanna thank von for your kind concern ya... and No! I'm not faking it in case you're wondering(haha)... Now the thing is just to prevent myself from thinking about it whenever i'm alone in my room at night... THESE THINGS ARE NOT GOOD FOR ME! so why am i so crazy over it! bleaghz... i can be so irritating! ha! But this entry is dedicated to you guys who have really helped!

Also, i've intended to further my studies in SMa and attain a dip followed by a bachelor... but the progress and considerations are still on the way... will keep you informed!


No comments: