Sunday, May 28, 2006

Help! I'm in a dilemma!!!

Help!!! I'm in a dilemma!!! Which step should i take to play it safe and effective?

I'm supposed to choose one course for my 1st year diploma course. Here are the following courses offered: Management, Marketing, Human Resource Menagement, Accounting & Finance, Sales and Marketing, Media and Marketing. I've thought of taking management as a start as i was told that its a summary of all the others...

But here is the main problem... After the first year, i'll have to choose 2 courses for my degree which are the following again: Management, Marketing Management, Professional Accounting, lastly... Human Resource Management. This is the hard one...

My dear friends said that i should take up accounting as it works well in society and its advisable for me to take up that course. If thats the case, i'll have to endure the numbers and formulas! that is something i guess its up to me on how 'hard' i'll have to struggle. Apart from that, I think i'll take up either Management or Marketing Management for my second degree. What do you guys think? is it advisable then? i mean.. From the past comments that i hear from others, accounting is quite a challenging course to take up... moreover, once accuired, life would probably be very 'mundane/mandane' (spell error) as an accountant. So... I'm really in a DILEMMA! ! ! ! ! ! need more comments from you guys...

But for now, i guess i've sort of chosen the courses already. 1st year: Management 2nd & 3rd year: Degree in Accounting and Marketing Management... what do you think? is it wise?


No comments: