Saturday, May 27, 2006

Its me again...







I cant believe I'm actually doing this! Haa... today's the start of my break and boy and i breaking myself! Today i woke up at 1pm and wash up... After that, i basically sat on the couch and watch.... DA CHANG JIN!!!!!!!! Yipee... that show is magnificant! I practically sat there all the way till now which is around 10:55pm, bet my eyes are gonna get blury! haha...

Speaking of this show, i went out with my family for mother's day the other time. We had our dinner at this chinese restaurant near novena and guess what i saw when i approached the counter?! I saw this lady that looked exactly like the da chang jin's main character!!! i was like... ARGH!!!!! haha... the chinese version of it man!!! whiew... blew my mind away...
I mean... you know when you watch the television and then the next moment you saw this gal, you'd go... 'EH!!! i've seen you before!' haha!!! Ok la, i may seem kinda crazed with this show, but its really nice lor! I've even wrote the theme song for this show and will be performing it during one of my concerts! haha, EH! dont blame me ok?! it was min's idea who encouraged me to watch! haha, but i have no regrets.. its really nice... so... you should watch it too!!! haha...
Ok fine! lets change subject then before you guys stop visiting my blog! haha!!! oh wells, lets continue my first day of my 'break'. SO! After i watched the korea series right, i went straight to buy X-men III movie tickets... haha, guess what time is it??? it'll be in about 2 hours time!! thats right! i'll be watching it at 1am!! haha... sorry la, i just cant stand it when everybody is talking about it and saying how nice it is... All the other time slots were fully booked and i couldn't wait till the next day!!! haha... so i'm guessing it'll probably end at 3am?! haha!! COOL!
All marie's fault la!! haha, now everytime i think about what she says ar, i really cannot tahan! When i come back, i'll so get so pissed off!! all the good guys will die??? NOOOO!!!!! how can? and this girl went to the dark side??? how can??? i'm a fan of her leh! wa lao... betray me and that botak professor X! haiz... never mind, later i watch the movie then i'll shout in the middle of the movie.. OI! how can liddat! haha... the next thing i know the security will be sitting next to me instead!!! LOL! ! ! ! ! oh wells, i guess i'll just have to go see it for myself to determine what i must scold for my next entry! haha!!!

No comments: