Monday, June 19, 2006

as promissed

Hello everyone! As promised, this entry will feature some of those weird moments, moves and groves by me and my buddy during the Singapore Electone Festival, we were the guest item for the show More of the videos can be seen at the following link; http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Dreamyclouds or just type 'Elvin Ngo' under search engine and you can see some of my past performance... haha, for your info, videos are not posted by me, it was this college of mine who's a little nuts and posted all my videos online. (I'm not so zhi lian ok! haha... except for this entry la...)

The videos that you'll see might be a little laggy meaning that the video and the sounds dont quite match but just bear with it ya. If you want the vcd for the entire show for a better sound quality and picture, just let me know k and i'll get you a copy. Its free! Hope you enjoy the short clips and tag your views! haha... enjoy the crap!


The opening song: Huo Yuan Jia by Jay Chou


Introduction for the second song!!!


Mission Impossible! With shades! haha... geecky!!!


Haha!!! Short intro for last song! Kinda funny one this is...


Haha!!! look at my friend dancing!!! cool? err... heez! =P



Haha!!! weird show if you ask me... nice though.. had fun! It was even nicer with my friends around! haha, seah family came up and gave me a bouquet of flowers!!! it was really nice of them! love ya guys, you rock muah world! haha... after the show i met up with my good friends! Shiyi and Chia Seng! Went out for dinner in the kopitiam with me wearing my turtle neck which was like SUPER HOT! haha! But we still had fun la! then we decided to scare ourselves after dinner by watching silent hill at cenieleisure at 1am! haha, i thought i'll be scared but i ended up ZZzzzz at certain point of the movie! but at least i know what that show was about lor..Anyway, here are some of the pix which we took before we headed into the cenima! It was kinda weird for me to be carrying the big flowers and walking around! Everyone were looking at me the whole time through, like i was some kind of celebrity like that! OMG!!! so shy sia..

So thats about it! Finished the show, reached home around 4am feeling super tired! haha, next day slept till 1pm and poof! back to reality... normal days, normal school! haha!!! Really enjoyed all those times! Hope can rewind then play again! haha! oh wells... thanks everyone for everything! love ya all!!! haha...


No comments: