Friday, June 16, 2006

Tomorrow is the day!!!

Yipee!!! tomorrow will be THE day!!! haha, super excited! can practically feel the fire glowing in me! haha... know what's happening tomorrow? Its muah performance! I'll be performing at orchard road on the Electone!

Well, though i dont really like taking up this job as a 'performer' but i guess it has its benefits at times like this... Now i sort of had a taste of celebrity life! definately not as easy as you guys see on tv.. those smiles and bubbliness? In singlish is called 'all forced out wan' ! haha... but not that bad either... have people coming up to you saying hi but you've no idea who they are! you get special discounts when you go to certain places who happen to see you in your show! haha, not bad at all huh... Below are some of my pics from one of the performances:



Ok... i better stop bragging about meself.. haha... sorry people! i'm just excited and proud of myself for being able to go so far so pardon me la...

I guess its just that during these months i've been busy writing songs like hell for performances and there're people who have been saying things about this and that which really pissed me off! i mean... office politics or kay po?! WTH! Feel like grabbing them by the collars and shout "you so good you go and do la!" haha! but unfortunately they're my 'seniors'... hai... oh wells... i guess after writing those, and anger all left my fingers! that felt good! haha...

All in all, just hope you people will like the music... For those going for the performance, hope you like it! Wish me luck people!

Did you know? A duck's quack doesn't echo!!!

No comments: