Saturday, May 19, 2007

tired.

Just got home from work. Really tired this time... so tired...

I realised that everywhere you go, everything that you do, there's always people... someone who will judge you, comment you, etc. And if a job given is not executed as planned, you're fucked. Thats when you know you're "marked".

I've been hiding and holding back all these while. Why cant you guys give me a break? Why cant anyone or at least someone try to talk to me without even raising his/her voice and start getting agitated, i feel so... tired and frustrated.. but i know i'm not allowed to raise my voice.

I'm sorry alright... i know i've screwed up as always. if only i knew how to make things better. If only people wouldnt judge people. If only others wouldnt have a persception towards one another. i guess it can be good... and bad... in some ways.

I think i should just loose myself and stop maintaining things that i've been trying to do. "lets just get fat".

All i need is... comfort and peace from people. is it so hard to ask for?

No comments: