Monday, May 28, 2007

work? sigh...

Gosh, everyday's been a chore ever since my new shift started. Call me lazy but its been so long since i've worked so much everyday! where's the welfare?! lol

My shift's changed and now i have to work 4 days instead of the usual 1 day! can you believe it? my life was the blossom of the sun! now! I'd rather get pricked my a thousand torns from the rose. haha, not literally. but yea...

oh well, like now where i've just got back from camp, and tomorrow i've to report back at 1030am! its a killer.... hahaha! ok i think i'm whinning rather than complaining. lol i'll stop now.

Well, on the brighter side, i've finally been doing lots of thinking about life and remember those previous entry under the "to-do list"? some of them are actually coming true. Hallelujah! =D I've manged to have more regular driving lessons, arranged music lessons, and i might actually be perfoming again. not bad... if only i didnt had NS to get in the way. LOL

SCREAM's coming! 1st june! i happen to be working that day, still contemplating whether or not i should just hop by the hospital and get a few days MC. That'll save me alots of trouble! haha. Yes luh, its been a long time since i've ate snakes (chao keng) already. How much hurt would it done?

FYI: you guys should have seen my cupboard, its like stacked with medicines of all kinds! haha, just in case if any of you are sick or unwell, no need to see doctor, see me. Free consultation, $50 medicine fee.... hahahha! joking la... but i might have the medicines you need. so if you dare, just ask. =D

Okies, time to go relax for a few hours before i can finally take a nice break. whiew! alrighty, nites everyone...

2 comments:

`chunmeielle said...

Stop whining like a girl lo! LOL! CHAR BO KIA AHHH... MIA DIAM DIAM WAN.. ZAI BO! HAHAHAHHAA eh cool. my hokkien works. do u savvy? HAHA!

Marie said...

LOL! complain king.. haha! but glad ur doing something, or rather somethings, productive with ur rather irregular free time. lol!