Friday, July 27, 2007

There's been so many things going on around me with people and their relationship that has kept me pondering. Will it ever occur to us? Why and how did failed relationships fall?

I think no one can actually conclude an answer. I mean... there's probably a million and one reason that a relationship can turn sour. All I'm hoping is that it wont happen to me and that my relationship must be strongly based on trust. Examples have been happening. Its God's way of teaching us? perhaps... May He guide me through this never ending journey of Life and protect me from the devil's temptations.

Okay.... thats end of the major chapter.

I've been thinking of going for a show at the esplanade recently. Heard some pretty nice shows are coming up. Namely Dim-Sum Dollies and some comedy by Kumar... LOL! These are one of those few who struggled and made it into the Singapore's arts industry. Not an easy thing at all...
Lil braces boy has been hurting so much. Cant barely eat a proper meal without feeling any pain. Tried buying bee hoon with ham, veggie and eggs. Guess what? had no choice but to throw the ingredients away and eat the noodles itself. =(

My team's going on a cruise soon! Though I'm not going but I think I'd probably head down to Malaysia and get some games and dvds. They're original k! (err... "original imitation"). LOL! But work's gonna be stress just to cover up my off days. 5 days work, 4 days off... !

hmm... perhaps I should take MC.... its been a while... hahahaha!

No comments: