Saturday, July 28, 2007

It seems that I've got arrowed by Chunmei to post this entry. Dont know how or why everytime when things of such spreadness goes around, I'll always be the bull... getting shot if you know what I mean. HAHA! Well, for the fun of it, I'm gonna do it anyways! So here's how it works...

Rules: Each player of the game starts off by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to “sabo”. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog of their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.

Here's my 6:

1) I've the habit of saying "WTH" everytime a shocking news is told to me by anyone.
2) I love playing with my braces using my lips even when I'm public.
3) People say I've the habit of screeching when I talk hyperly. Sometimes when laughing too...
4) I always take a very long time to trim my nails, making sure they're proportioned.. in a weird way if you can imagine....
5) Call me a girl but I like my room to be super tidy! At least as a guy la.
6) I love eating anything and everything with soysauce. Almost everything... tsk!

Ok, mission accomplished! I'm not gonna be so mean to arrow others. LOL! hahaha! So now my secrets are out! haha! Just be glad I didnt target you! HAHA!

No comments: