Thursday, August 30, 2007

Life has still been smooth sailing! And its all thanks to Him for taking care of me and the people around me. =D

Yesterday was one heck of a drinking session! Not just any pub, not just any club.... just a darn cool homey place to chill out at Daniel's place along with Amanda, Elle and of course myself! And I want to say how sorry I am if I had made a scene, lol! =P This has gotta be the most embarrassing thing I've done recently... haha! But the good thing about it was that we all talked about personal things and now we sorta understand one another more now. HAHA! So cool...

Thanks to Daniel for sponsoring the buffet of Chivas, Vodka and Bacardi with a whole of of all sorts of mixers! Whoa! I practically had my own "girly" time of playing around with all the liquors! mixing all of em with soft drinks... hahaha! how not to tempt myself? Rare occasion you know. Oh! Its an occasion to celebrate Daniel's "end-of-exams" period. HAHA! thanks thanks and many thanks to all of you!

Oh and a billion more hugs and kisses to my darling baby who took care of my last night! Know what was the most touch touch thing?! She insisted on sending me home even when I didnt want to. =( So nice luh... I felt so bad but she wouldn't feel settled if I didnt allowed her. so yea... hahaha! -huggies!-

Today's plan will most likely my lighter.... Oh! Shoots! I've not even started practicing for my performance coming the day after! hahaha! Standard la for me... so last minute. People are gonna kill me if I dont nail this. Its gonna be at Raffles Hotel! And I never knew they had a Theatre in there. More of a Hall I guess... Shall know when the day comes! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

`chunmeielle said...

I wish you lucks! =D

Amanda Lee fayth said...

u'll be fine!:D

and u were a GREAT company last nite! hahah` totally laughed my ass off lah! acting skills tip top man!

SALUTE lah!

must chill out agn!!

practice hard arh!:D

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

omg u snored and din breathe?!?!??!
lol

best of luck for the performance. give u loads of clover leaves!

=)

кwǎйgяόng said...

aww... arigato evrybodies!!! I give you my support to elvin!!! JIA YOU!!!