Sunday, August 19, 2007

Was so beat that I've to update today instead. Lets talk about fireworks!!!!!!

Had a whole lot of fun yesterday when my family, elle and me went to catch the fantastic fireworks display by China. It was fireworks sync with music the music. And the most surprising thing was that one of the songs that was played by them is going to be the song that I'll be performing at Raffles Hotel this 1st Sept! Its actually a tune by the 12 girl band, "Shining Glory".

So here's some of the pix taken once again...



Stadium filled with sooo many people!!!



The whole gang.



Seen these before? Its from Thailand. No idea what its called. =P



And the show begins!



















Balloon man and what looks like simpson on his head.



Me, darling and the 2 balloon angels with their lil harps. LOL!


Apologise for the bad quality photo. I took them just randomly. =D Oh, I also want to say a very big thank you to Elle's mum for giving me the opportunity to watch the show live in full view!

I guess the one thing I've got to complain was the crowd control by the relevant authorities that were there that evening. You would know what I mean if you were there. Even this 40 year old uncle who was beside me was shouting, "wa lao!!! cock man! so hard to even walk. why the people so liddat one ar?!" LOL!!! all I could do is agree cos thats as true as it can get.

More of today. Went down to Thomson after work for more rehearsals. So when I went to get tickets for the actual day for friends and family, I realised that its all full!!! =(

But hey! guess what? Haha! The head of thomson branch decided to give me the one and only VIP seats!!!!!!!! How cool is that?! Muahahahaha! Looks like there's an advantage of buying tickets late huh? Either that or I've still got my "connections" =P what bull...

So yeap! stay tuned!!!

No comments: