Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Driving is approximately in 8 days time. But hey! guess what? Today I just had my 1st circuit lesson. Just great. Now I'm not so sure how confident I personally am of myself. However, most of my friends, peers and EVEN my instructor says that I'll surely pass. "Yea right" I thought... Thanks to the him for not having been able to schedule all my appointments properly. Sigh.

All I can hope is for the best to happen. My instructor even placed a bet and said that if I'd fail, he'll even give me a treat! How confident eh? LOL! oh well...

On a more "worrying" note, The Girl has been working really hard on her studies. They say a picture paints a thousand words. Wait till you look at a face and you might just paint a million words. I saw hers and there she was, feeling stressed, worried, tensed, tired, mentally drained, etc.

Baby, I'm sure you'll do well for MRA and the others. Its something that you've done before and I'm sure you'll do well. =D Try not to tire yourself too much or else it'll only affect your input of information in you. Stay calm... I'll be helping and supporting you like I am now! =DD

Ok, gotta go search for the 5 dimensions of Servqual now, work work! Till my next entry, take good care folks. Weather ain't very ideal so drink loads of water!

6 comments:

Terrence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terrence said...

you'll be alright.

where are you taking the test by the way mate?

Marie said...

jia you jia you!! you can do it!! u must do it!!! haha! everyday pia driving lesson can already =DD cheers

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

u can do it de la
driving is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)
jia you jia you!

Marie said...

yeah it certainly is fun. and so much more convenient at times. tho a cab'll prob save u loads on parking fees and maintenance costs. lol! ;)

кwǎйgяόng said...

Thanks to everyone for your support. trs: My test will be conducted at Ubi Driving Centre.