Saturday, November 17, 2007

Asean Summit begins tomorrow. Sigh... another 5 days of hardcore duty around the same venue. Apparently an estimation of 130 BMWs both the 7 series and the 5 series will be used to chauffeur the delegates around. After the meeting ends, the cars will be sold at 50% the market price to the public with the plate number "ASN"! wicked.

I asked my Senior Officers why do they require so many officers from the army and the police force with at least 5 over kinds of divisions in the same location! The reason I was told, "To make sure there would no form of protest or riot". Duh. But then again, who's really smart enough to stage something like that?! LOL! I'd love to see some action though.

Ah... with the festive occasion drawing closer, my illness is drawing even nearer. I'm kinda feeling flu, sore throat, etc. But the good thing is... I can ORD a few months earlier. Reason being I'm gonna opt for an operation to have my tonsillitis removed after repeated attacks. At least I'll be able to ORD at least 2 months earlier if I decide to clear my remaining leave. Great news! To me at least...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

`chunmeielle said...

LOL woah.. wads this whole chunk alien words? LOL! I miss you darling! I love the song. hee

кwǎйgяόng said...

err... bonjoure??? Vej estao discada denerosa, achei seu conectado, que remunera seus pelo exatamente! lol!

ok, I've no idea what I just said. Neither do i know who sent the it. But I think it looks cool. Probably french.

`chunmeielle said...

WTF! What did you type?! HAHAHAA It looks real tho.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!

Terrence said...

and you thought what you had was bad. when the APEC summit was in Sydney, the whole CBD of Sydney was in a lock down. barriers, fences, riot police, water canon, the whole nine yards. even police snipers, SAS troops, helicopters, RAAF planes patrolling. gee. a lot of businesses were affected as a result....

I wonder how Singapore will be like when APEC goes there in a few years time.

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

hey
omg wads tat whole chunk of words?

jia you ya....
keep telling urself, ORD is coming....