Monday, November 05, 2007

Gosh... Been brainwashed into Facebook, something that has unfortunately gotten me a little addicted to it. So pardon me if many have received some nudges along the way... LOL! I'm still trying to learn the 'this and thats".

Well apart from that, I've received my driving license which I thought the photo resembled a Myanmar immigrant! =( wondered what happened along the way.

Elle aka Chun Mei aka Veronica aka "something else" is having toughest exam yet this Tuesday. I wanna wish her the best of it and may she hold the paper, jumping up with joy when she receives the results soon after. =DD

Ok, thought I should write more... but erm...


I'm hungry... =P

3 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

nope
its a dinner and dance.
for ballroom dance lovers.

=)

`chunmeielle said...

Elle Veronica Wong Chun Mei sounds really terrible. Come to think of it, I should choose something else. HAHAHAHA!

Marie said...

nooo u look like an undernourished myanmar immigrant. LMAO!!! +DDD