Friday, May 26, 2006

Was it just another bad day?

Wow, recently soo many nice shows are out! what am i gonna watch first! now that my break is here, i finally get to slowen my pace and enjoy myself! whiew! Haha, guess what? my friend says that Over The Hedge is super hilarious! He said that he had not laughed so hard in a long time liao.. haha, and how not to believe him when he's like 21? haha, for his age, i think i can believe whats funny right? ha... so i decided to spent some of my money on just movies!!! apart from that, there's still X-men II! ARGH!!! i feel like whacking that marie up! keep dropping by hints and stuff about the movie! wa lao.. but.. though i dont wanna know, i somehow wanna know! haha.. i'm just weird la... and its all girls' fault! err.. hope i dont get killed now..

After hearing all the things about X-men, it just makes Da Vinci sound neutral... hmm, really curious now. cant wait to watch! haha... this reminds me... a lesson to everyone! its something that i've learned while going out with funny and weird friends! haha, NEVER use words like vibrator and balls in any conversation with friends! it'll just make them roll on the floor, no idea why... Marie thinks that people like allan wu have lots of balls! haha!!! what does she mean? hmm... after a long discussion, i finally realised that 'ball' can also be referred to as muscles! haha!!! can die man!!!

So much more for those happy entries... now for the sad ones... hate to write these but i guess its the only way for me to 'say' it out... I'm not sure now... but 'reality' just keeps slapping me all the time. What should i do? How can i break away from the anguish that i've been doing to myself? How can i not think about it when its constantly reminding you? argh!!! i need therapy... so i guess its just a short thing la... hope that i can get over with such stupid nonsense and start with life... and for that i'll need wonderful friends!!! like you!!! aww...

No comments: