Monday, August 06, 2007

Why does it seemed like the more I hear about you, the more I disrespect you?! In fact, my disrespect for you stretches way beyond the universe! Sometimes I wonder why the hell are you so bloody stubborn! Some things never change huh and you've gotta keep hurting people every single year!

I gave you a chance and thought you were pathetic. Asked my girlfriend to even be there when you were down and "apologetic". But you know what? I'd say... F**K you! Apologetic my foot! You're the most despicable person in this entire world.

Dont tell me that you cant let go and all that bull nonsense of yours because from the way I see it, I just think you have a SERIOUS lack of self discipline and control. Believe me, I'm being very nice to you by putting it this way. It CAN be worse and I think you deserve it every word of it. Sometimes I wonder how and why God can forgive a person like you and when others can be so unlucky. Your time will come... trust me. This "love" of yours (if you can even call it that) can have its toll on you. One day, you'll realise that you're more alone than you think you already are. And when it happens, you have absolutely no one to blame but yourself. No hope, no friends, no concern... no one at all but just you...

Have fun...

2 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

can can
i can transfer the to u.
its in my com already hahaha

`chunmeielle said...

Happpy national darling! Please take extra care while on duty today! =D I love you truckloads! mwah