Thursday, August 09, 2007

First of all I want to wish everyone here HAPPY NATIONAL DAY '07! OMG! I cant tell whether I'm sad or relieved that its finally over. But all I can say is... "Whiew!"

So here's a few lil random stuff:


NDP's finally over! That means I no longer need to do the extra long hours and patrolling under the warm whether....


My unit that consist of 3 teams is gonna be splitting to 4 soon. That means that my friends will all be going different directions... =(


I can finally look forward to the long awaited break thats coming up for me...


then again I've to have to practice for my performance coming up @ The Raffles Hotel!


I'm getting my discount booklet from the NDP baggy...


I hereby declare the big ben the most childish and useless person in the world, wasting the earth's resources... ought to be shot!!!


tsk, pardon for the past few posts. Its just a way of venting my frustration. But all is well. And I hope it stays that way.

5 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

hahahaha
to think u did the human pyramid for SOKA back den hahahhaa

oei, u developed ur emo-ness urself de hor, i merely said i missed the 2 yrs back in school lor.

hahahaha
u typed the lyrics wrongly somemore. still say u know malay hahahaha

кwǎйgяόng said...

aiya... anyhow only what... no need to be so formal right? LOL

Vanessa Valerie said...

wow you linked me

LOL!

`chunmeielle said...

I WANT YOU TO UPDATE~!!!! =(((

So siannn.... thursday is coming!!!!

кwǎйgяόng said...

eek! oops... okok, i shall update. =D