Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ok!!! Its 550pm and here's the latest update. LOL! Sounds like the news... wth...

Alright so I'm here to waste more space so that I look like I'm actually writing about something. But truth be told I'm not even sure what I'm writing about! Haha! And here I'm am still constantly feeling up the blog space. So fun... =D

"Dont joke you la", I shall updates a littles.

Went to J8 for some random shopping with baby and ended up having a little spending spree for her since her exam has ended a while ago and I thought why not give her some pretty pretty things to occupy in her wardrobe. LOL

And so we stumbled upon Singapore's Biggest Biscuit Structure! Its actually "Jacob's" if you've heard of it before. And so they used these "biscuits" and made The Esplanade, Taj Mahal, Effiel Tower, The Pyramid and even The Great Wall of China! How cool is that?! Here's some of the pix! =D













Been trying to train meself for ippt coming soon and also at the same time look good for The Girl. LOL! aint that good looking so woobly all the time eh? So we made our first attempt by going swimming. Gosh I can run for 10km but I cant even swim for 4 laps! oh no... looks like I need more training...

Oh! Another exciting news for us! Anniversary's coming!!! meaning... Resort is coming!!! meaning... lots of friends are coming!!! meaning... Its gonna be so much fun!!! =D oh oh oh! Me and cm even bought ourselves our 1st year "couple" rings to mark our first point in the relationship and we're only wear it only on that day itself. Cool! So looking forward to it.

No comments: