Friday, November 02, 2007

Ok... so here's some truly random updates.

1) My maid has been sent back due to her performance. =( Gosh, who's to cook instant noodles for me now... ?

2) Apart from an Altis, I'm also considering the Lancer. Not the lancer X though...

3) Attended to a case of dispute today that turned into a possible molest case, verbal abuse and causing grievous hurt and unfortunately I was the first officer at scene. Now I might have to go to court to testify... shucks... Why is it just me...

4) Handphone is starting to crash on me. Hmm... and I heard the iPhone is out in stores! -hmm!!!-

2 comments:

*=Yvonne eLizaBeth=* said...

issit serious?
the case i mean.

кwǎйgяόng said...

Its actually nothing much... but that stupid boy who wants to pursue the matter wants to take it to the court... as if luh... LOL!!!